INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €1.32 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 5,300 employees (3,450 of which in subsidiaries and 1,850 in associates) in 2016, INTRALOT is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. Through the use of a dynamic and omni-channel approach, INTRALOT offers an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT). Players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive. INTRALOT has been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for its global lottery operations.
Our premises at Paiania have been designed to provide easy access to persons with disabilities.
INTRALOT would like to employ a C# Developer :
Work on the implementation of key components within Intralot products and solutions related to back-end processes and front-end applications.
- Work within a team of other developers on the implementation of Intralot Products
- Undertake specific tasks from the team leads and eventually produce own detailed designs of implementation approach
- Propose the optimal approach in implementing the software to meet business requirements
- Guide other team members on the implementation tasks
- Perform and participate in code reviews sessions
- Work with other teams to ensure that the provided solution meets end to end business scenarios
- Work on tight deadlines and communicate implementation risks to the project manager
- Participate in transitions of the developed components to the testing environment
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
- University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant technology-related field
- A proven working experience of min 3 years in a similar position would be highly desired
- Software development/programming experience in:
- Windows programming, software development tools
- strong C# and Object-oriented skills
- Database Development, SQL Server
- Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
- Active MQ, RabbitMQ
- RESTfulWeb service client and server development
- Multi-threaded ,network and near real time programming
- Using Version Control Systems (Git)
- Apart for C# experience in VB .Net would be highly desired
- Experience in MySQL and PHP will be considered a plus
- Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Excellent command of business English, in both written and verbal
The Company Offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities
As part of the hiring process, all applicants will go through written evaluation tests for both OO/Software engineering and .NET concepts.