Intralot is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator!
We were established in 1992, a public listed company, active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. In 2016, we had a €1.32 billion turnover with a global workforce of approximately 5,300 employees (3,450 of which in subsidiaries and 1,850 in associates). We have also been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for our global lottery operations.
Our vision is to be a multinational corporation in the Gaming Industry that creates and offers superior products and services, securing sustainable value creation.
We aim to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. We propose an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT). Thus, our players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive.
Our premises at Paiania have been designed to provide easy access to persons with disabilities.
INTRALOT would like to employ a Network Engineer:
We are looking for a professional Network Engineer responsible for design, implement, operate, troubleshoot and maintain local and remote area networks. In addition he / she will provide automation solutions of manual tasks performed by infrastructure support and develop solutions using available tools and technologies.
Our new Network Engineer will be in charge of several interesting tasks, like:
- Monitor and maintain all network related equipment in all sites and respond to alerts and outages
- Design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment
- Establishing network environments by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
- Support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy
- Reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritising information and managing projects
- Upgrading data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases
- The configuration of routing and switching equipment
- The configuration of hosted IP voice services
- Remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation
- Capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centres;
- Liaising with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- Document all network set-ups
- Follow both customer and company standard ITIL processes e.g. Change Management
- Writing up accurate technical documentation.
To be a successful candidate, your professional profile should match the following criteria:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong IT background, with minimum 2 years working experience in the following areas:
- Server systems (IBM, HP, Cisco)
- Networking (Cisco, Checkpoint, Citrix)
- Experience with VoIP technologies.
- OS (Windows, Linux)
- Understanding of VMware
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written; other languages will be considered an asset
- Capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centers
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Current CCNA level certification (CCNP preferred)
- Understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, QoS)
- Experience in Jira ticketing system or similar system
- Ability to:
- work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- manage multiple tasks or projects
- work on shifts on a 24/7/365 day basis
- work well in multi-cultural environments
- Available to travel globally for short periods of time
In Intralot we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth both locally and globally. The only prerequisite is the willingness to learn and develop.
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting edge technology company, do submit your resume.
The Company Offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities