Technical Support Engineer
INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €1.91 billion turnover and a global workforce of more than 5,200 employees in 2015, INTRALOT is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. Through the use of a dynamic and omni-channel approach, INTRALOT offers an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT). Players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive. INTRALOT has been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for its global lottery operations.
INTRALOT is looking to employ:
Technical Support Engineer (based in Hamburg, Germany)
- First (local) point of contact with regards to customer’s technical queries and issues.
- Responsible for local trouble shooting; ensures that complex technical customer issues are followed up and resolved.
- Effectively communicates problems resolution analysis and status to the customer in an accurate, professional, and timely manner.
- Close collaboration with the HQ team in terms of a) answering customer’s technical questions over the phone or via e-mail, b) reports technical issues that cannot be answered, fixed or solved on-site c) ensures customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for project coordination (e.g. Change Requests) including correspondence, reports and protocols in both German and English language.
- Writes, updates and/or translates technical documents for Intralot’s products (e.g. LOTOS O/S Platform) or customer’s Change Requests. Documents will be written in German and/or English language.
- University or “Fachhochschule” degree or similar technical qualification.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as service engineer or technical customer support preferably in Technology/SW oriented company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English language. Professional proficiency of German language is a must.
- Customer-oriented sense of service and understanding of customer value. Ability to deal with demanding technical customers.
- Analytical skills, results-oriented and effective in problem-solving and adding value; ability to present complex information in a clear and appealing manner.
- Good knowledge of AIX, LINUX, Oracle, Microsoft OS and/or Back Office products.
- Flexible in working shifts
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Team-player attitude
The Company offers:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Challenging work environment
- Significant opportunities for professional growth