Quality Control Engineer
Intralot is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator!
We were established in 1992, a public listed company, active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. In 2016, we had a €1.32 billion turnover with a global workforce of approximately 5,300 employees (3,450 of which in subsidiaries and 1,850 in associates). We have also been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for our global lottery operations.
Our vision is to be a multinational corporation in the Gaming Industry that creates and offers superior products and services, securing sustainable value creation.
We aim to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. We propose an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT). Thus, our players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive.
Our premises at Paiania have been designed to provide easy access to persons with disabilities.
INTRALOT would like to employ a Quality Control Engineer:
Our team is looking for a Software Engineer in Test who will be responsible for working on core test infrastructure, manual testing of various system and components. In this role one will work very closely with development, product management and solution architects teams to coordinate the smooth integration of feature and delivery high quality product. We are seeking software professionals with strong analytical ability, test plan and test case scripting capabilities and general knowledge of various technologies used.
Our new Quality Control Engineer will be in charge of several interesting tasks, like:
- Develop test plans, test cases for the functional areas to be tested in accordance with the respective FRS
- Execute tests in various testing phases (Preparation, Integration, FAT execution etc)
- Detailed defect reporting to development teams
- Follow up on the defects until complete resolution
To be a successful candidate, your professional profile should match the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in software testing.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong command of operating system usage (Unix flavors, Windows Servers etc)
- Good understanding of network technologies and communications
- Familiarity with Database Usage and Concepts (Oracle DB, SQL Server, etc)
- Good knowledge of mobile phone technologies and usage (iOS, Android, etc)
- Automation testing scripting languages will be considered a plus
- Familiarity with, Jira/Zephyr or other Testing Suites etc
- Team player with excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of web technologies
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Troubleshooting capabilities and ability to handle pressure
In Intralot we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth both locally and globally. The only prerequisite is the willingness to learn and develop.
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting edge technology company, do submit your resume.
The Company offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities