IIntralot is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator!
We were established in 1992, a public listed company, active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. In 2016, we had a €1.32 billion turnover with a global workforce of approximately 5,300 employees (3,450 of which in subsidiaries and 1,850 in associates). We have also been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for our global lottery operations.
Our vision is to be a multinational corporation in the Gaming Industry that creates and offers superior products and services, securing sustainable value creation.
We aim to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. We propose an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT). Thus, our players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive.
Our premises at Paiania have been designed to provide easy access to persons with disabilities.
INTRALOT would like to employ a Java Developer:
Work on the implementation of key components within Intralot products and solutions related to Sports Betting, CRM and front-end portals.
Our new Java Developer will be in charge of several interesting tasks, like:
- Work within a team of other developers on the implementation of Intralot Sports Betting platform, CRM solution or front-end portals
- Undertake specific tasks from the team leads and eventually produce own detailed designs of implementation approach
- Propose the optimal approach in implementing the software to meet business requirements
- Guide other team members on the implementation tasks
- Perform and participate in code reviews sessions
- Work with other teams to ensure that the provided solution meets end to end business scenarios
- Work on tight deadlines and communicate implementation risks to the project manager
- Participate in transitions of the developed components to the testing environment
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
To be a successful candidate, your professional profile should match the following criteria:
- University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant technology-related field
- A proven working experience of 4 years or more in a similar position would be highly desired
- Excellent command of business English, in both written and verbal
- Software development/programming experience in:
- Linux and/or Windows programming, software development tools
- Java, strong Object-oriented skills
- Database Development, Oracle SQL, MySQL programming, NoSQL databases (Mongo)
- Object Relational Mapping (Hibernate)
- Java EE development: Managed beans, JPA, Spring, EJB3, Struts 2 and JSF Primefaces
- HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS
- Spring Framework for DI, Spring Security, Spring Boot
- GWT and/or Vaadin
- Jboss Application Server, JBossMQ, JBoss Messaging, Active MQ, Apache CXF
- RESTfulWeb service client and server development
- Multi-threaded and network programming
- Using Version Control Systems & Enterprise Java Application Deployment (Maven, Ant, Git)
- Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
In Intralot we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth both locally and globally. The only prerequisite is the willingness to learn and develop.
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting edge technology company, do submit your resume.
The Company Offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities