Automation Test Engineer
Intralot is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator!
We were established in 1992, a public listed company, active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. In 2016, we had a €1.32 billion turnover with a global workforce of approximately 5,300 employees (3,450 of which in subsidiaries and 1,850 in associates). We have also been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for our global lottery operations.
Our vision is to be a multinational corporation in the Gaming Industry that creates and offers superior products and services, securing sustainable value creation.
We aim to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. We propose an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT). Thus, our players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive.
INTRALOT would like to employ an Automation Test Engineer
Our new Automation Test Engineer will be in charge of several interesting tasks, like:
- Develop test plans, test cases for the functional areas to be tested
- Develop and maintain test automation suites
- Analyze test automation results
- File detailed bug reports and follow up on the problems until complete resolution
To be a successful candidate, your professional profile should match the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in software testing, automated tools development
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong scripting programming knowledge (eg Shell/Ruby/Python) and fluency with C#, C++
- Strong system administration knowledge of Linux platforms (Windows will be considered a plus)
- Familiarity with Jira/Bamboo, Jira/Zephyr, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Team player with excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of web technologies
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Troubleshooting capabilities and ability to handle pressure
The Company Offers:
Our vision is to attract and develop the most talented people in our industry, and to provide all the necessary means and procedures to support them, not only to fill their job description bur also to go above and beyond expectations! Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with various additional benefits
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment!
In Intralot we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting-edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth both locally and globally. The only prerequisite is your willingness to learn and develop.
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, do submit your resume!
In Intralot, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.