INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €1.91 billion turnover and a global workforce of more than 5,200 employees in 2015, INTRALOT is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. Through the use of a dynamic and omni-channel approach, INTRALOT offers an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT). Players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive. INTRALOT has been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for its global lottery operations.
INTRALOT would like to employ:
This position is responsible for the operation of the systems and networks of the Company and its Subsidiaries systems on a 24/7 basis. The role-holder will apply root cause operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities to keep services up and running, while adhering to agreed service levels. He / She will provide automation solutions of manual tasks performed by infrastructure support, develop solutions using available tools and technologies and assist in problem resolution with hands-on participation. The role-holder will operate in complex, highly-secure, highly-available operations environments and interact with technology experts (internal and external / vendor). Moreover, he/she will follow the Company’s processes and methodologies and work closely with functions across Company, including Development, Quality Assurance and Project Implementation.
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot a wide range of software, systems and services. Perform hardware/software upgrades to existing computer equipment as needed. Investigate error messages and determine resolution. Reinstall programs or replace files that cause errors
- Respond to internal or external requests for service and determine nature to provide support. In case support is required, liaise with the appropriate internal or external (Vendor) dept.
- Promote and maintain high quality, professional service with all internal and external customers
- Evaluate system and network performance issues, including availability, utilization and throughput.
- Provide basic training, as may be required
- Learn and demonstrate system standards and best practices. Increase skillset by self-study and/or training.
- Work closely with other network and systems administrators to identify and reduce skillset deficiencies. Report status and problems to IT manager and/or Project Management.
- Familiarize oneself with networking standards and best practices
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Ensure all service level agreements and related service objectives are met
- Working on shifts on a 24/7/365 day basis
- Strong IT background, with minimum 2 years working experience in the following areas:
- Server systems (IBM, HP, DELL)
- Networking (CISCO, CHECKPOINT)
- Storages (IBM, HP, EMC)
- OS (Windows, Linux, AIX)
- Virtualization (VMWARE)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written; other languages will be considered an asset
- Experience in Jira ticketing system or similar system
- Ability to:
- work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- manage multiple tasks or projects
- work well in multi-cultural environments
- Available to travel globally for short periods of time
The Company Offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities